alt.org stuff - Problems with this forum or with alt.org in general?

User: [Log In] [Create A New Profile]
Actions: [New Topic] [Print View] [RSS]
Search
Path: [NAO] [Forums] [alt.org stuff]
Topic:
It happened again... (6 Posts)
Started By:
Date:
January 21, 2010 08:07PM

It happened again...
Tormuse - January 21, 2010 08:07PM

Sorry to trouble you, but my Sporkhack game crashed the other day in the same manner as before with the "There is already a game in progress under your name. Destroy old game? [yn]" message.

(I guess Sporkhack is buggy)

Could I have my game recovered again please?

Re: It happened again...
paxed - January 23, 2010 04:00PM

Looks like there's nothing left to recover. Sorry.

-- 
You( "are momentarily disoriented." );

Tormuse - January 23, 2010 11:26PM

Hmm... That sucks... :-( Well, thanks for trying, anyway.

Tormuse - February 03, 2010 03:37AM

Well, I started a new Sporkhack game and got all the way to Orcus' level in Gehennom and as soon as I pushed the ">" key to go downstairs from there, it crashed in the same manner. It seems to be impossible to complete the game in its current state. (Which would explain why the high scores list doesn't include any ascensions)

I hope you don't feel like I'm pestering you with these posts; I just figure that the more information you have, the easier it is to debug it. Don't worry about restoring my game; I'm just putting this post here for informational purposes. I don't think I'll be trying again unless I get some assurance that the bugs have been worked out. It's unfortunate, because it seems like a very interesting Nethack variant.

Oh well... Have a nice day. =)

lorimer - February 08, 2010 04:37PM

If you try on the sporkhack.com server, that is a more recent build and should not have any of the bugs you're running into.

Tormuse - February 12, 2010 03:28AM

Okay, I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Go to Topic: [Previous] [Next]